Are you in search of a cybersecurity service provider for your business in 2023?
You’re in luck!
With the sharp rise in cyber attacks and malicious online activities over the past few years, ensuring constant cybersecurity for your business has become more crucial than ever.
In this blog post, we will discuss the key factors to consider when selecting a cybersecurity service provider, and give you our top 3 recommendations of companies based on the size of your business in 2023.
Let’s dive in!
What Should You Look For In a Cybersecurity Service Company?
Before we get to the list of cybersecurity companies that we recommend, let’s chat first about what you should look for in a trusted provider.
Here are a few things to consider:
- Risk Monitoring & Coverage: The most important thing to find out is what the cybersecurity service actually does. It may sound obvious—we know! But some cybersecurity companies use confusing language that makes it hard to understand what they really monitor and fix. We suggest looking for a cybersecurity company that keeps an eye on your business website, emails, employee data, office equipment, and local network. That’s a good place to start!
- Real-time Alerts: This is another feature that we strongly recommend watching out for. It’s important to be notified immediately if there are any data breaches or malicious activities happening. Hackers can attack a business network very quickly, so waiting until the end of the month for a report won’t be fast enough. Make sure you receive instant alerts via email if there’s a breach.
- Cost / Pricing: While the price you pay for a cybersecurity service is entirely up to you, it’s just not necessary to pay an exorbitant amount unless you are a large, multi-national corporation. Companies like Iceberg Cyber offer excellent comprehensive cybersecurity services for small businesses for as low as $100/month. You do not need to pay enterprise prices to receive enterprise care for your business.
- Easy-to-Understand Reports: Finally, we recommend choosing a cybersecurity service that makes things easy to understand. After all, the topic of cybersecurity is complex enough. Before signing on with a new provider, ask for a sample of the monthly report. If you can’t understand it in quick, easy terms, then chances are you probably won’t ever read it. That won’t be helpful for anyone!
Our List of Top 3 Cybersecurity Service Companies in 2023
Now that we’ve covered what to look for in a cybersecurity service company, here are the top 3 companies we recommend:
1. Iceberg Cyber: Best for Small Businesses
Iceberg Cyber is the new kid on the block when it comes to cyber risk scanning & vulnerability monitoring. But that doesn’t mean they’re any less effective!
Iceberg Cyber has broken into the market to make cybersecurity a bit more simple for businesses to understand.
They monitor your business websites, email addresses, employee data, client data, office equipment, local network, and more 24/7, and alert you to any real-time data breaches.
Additionally, they’ve made their Cyber Score Reports extremely easy to understand. We mean really easy!
You’ll receive a summary report with grading (A, B+, C, etc.) for each area of your business, along with a detailed action report for your IT firm to fix all of the vulnerabilities it finds. (Very few companies actually tell you what to fix!)
And the best part is that it’s extremely affordable at just $100/mo.
Where to try: https://www.icebergcyber.com/pricing
2. Sophos: Best for Medium-Sized Businesses
If you’ve been searching for cybersecurity companies already, chances are that you’ve come across Sophos already.
Sophos is a popular choice for medium-sized businesses that are looking for end-to-end cybersecurity services.
They offer a few different ways to protect your computers, servers, and mobile devices—with self-managed services available and end-to-end services.
One of the best parts about Sophos is that they make their security solutions relatively easy to use and manage. Through their online dashboard, they have one central place where businesses can control everything and keep an eye on their security.
If your business has more than 100 employees, Sophos is a great company to try.
Where to try: https://www.sophos.com/en-us/small-and-medium-business
3. Penta Security: Best for Enterprise Companies
Penta Security is a well-known cybersecurity company based out of South Korea, known for its comprehensive range of services.
Like both Iceberg Cyber and Sophos, they offer robust cyber risk scanning and vulnerability monitoring solutions, providing businesses with reliable protection against potential threats.
However, Penta Security mainly caters to enterprise businesses.
Their specialty lies in providing cybersecurity solutions and services tailored to meet the complex needs of large organizations.
Their expertise in handling advanced threats, sophisticated attacks, and enterprise-level security requirements makes them a trusted partner for businesses operating on a larger scale.
If your business has more than 1,000 employees, Penta Security is a good cybersecurity service to try.
Where to try: https://www.pentasecurity.com/contact-us/
Do you have a cybersecurity service company you love that’s not on our list?
We’d love to hear!
Simply shoot us a message and we’ll get it added.
In the meantime, you can get your Free Cyber Score here at The Cyber Score by entering a few of your details.
We’ll let you know how your business stacks up against hackers in just a few minutes!
Until next time!